Skilled care services have evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Harrington Park Health & Rehabilitation can help you choose the appropriate level of care for your loved one. If your loved one will only be with us for a short-term stay we can offer a full service of transition of care.
Rehabilitation Program in Town Square Rehab
At Harrington Park Health & Rehabilitation we offer rehabilitative therapy in a unique setting for short-term stays. Therapists work one-on-one with the patient focusing on assisting them achieve and maintain their desired, individual level of functioning as appropriate. We can continue the patient’s therapy program after they return home with our outpatient services.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-language Therapy
- Swimming pool for aquatic therapy to strengthen the musculoskeletal, neuromuscular and cardiovascular systems
- Large gym for physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Private speech-language pathology suite
- Home setting with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen to assist in functional daily tasks for the transition back home
- Life-like grocery store and restaurant incorporates realistic surroundings to assist patients as they re-enter their community
- Gardening therapy with outdoor area that has wheelchair access
- Full size automobile to assist in regaining car transfers, seat belt, steering wheel and foot-pedal use
- Outpatient therapy suite with separate entrance
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Pharmacy services
- Hospice services
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Transition care program
Cardiac Recovery Program
Our Cardiac Recovery Program is designed to help patients with coronary artery disease and/or recovering from heart attacks, heart surgery, and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), by minimizing the loss of physical, mental, social and/or occupational function. This can be achieved through exercise and education with an interdisciplinary team approach to rehabilitation.
Orthopedic Recovery Program
Our Orthopedic Recovery Program helps patients who have sustained an orthopedic injury or disability such as surgery, fracture, joint replacement, degenerative condition (e.g. arthritis) and other musculoskeletal conditions. Therapy works towards improving the patients physical mobility and restoring his/her level of fitness and regaining independence with daily living skills.
Neurological / Post - Stroke Recovery Program
This program is designed to assist patients who have suffered from a neurological event such as a stroke, head / spinal cord injuries, or other neurological disabilities (i.e. multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.). Rehabilitation efforts focus to restore an individual’s level of independence while performing daily activities, such as mobility, speech, and swallowing functions.